ARTIST REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED.
DROP OFF VENUE:
19 Ferguson Road, Dardanup
Drop-off day: Tuesday, 25 April (ANZAC Day) between 12noon and 6pm.
Collection of unsold art: strictly Sunday 30 April between 5pm and 6pm. No works can be collected before closing time (5pm). Identification and authorisation where applicable will be required before works are released.
- Artwork is to be thoroughly dry;
- Artwork is to be ready to hang with cord/wire, D-rings, etc;
- Free-standing work is to be balanced and stable and can be displayed safely;
- Artwork is deemed suitable for public exhibition;
- Artwork is to be within size or weight constraints outlined in terms and conditions (link);
- Artwork incorporating electrical components is certified as safe (tagged and tested); and
- Your artwork is not mass produced.
Please click here to view all the Terms and Conditions,