Interested in entering the 2017 Art Spectacular ?
The Dardanup Art Spectacular Awards are open to all Australian resident persons. For prize details see the Awards page.
Artists may enter pieces in one or more categories (for full details see 2017 Conditions of Entry).
- Category A – ANY SUBJECT, ANY MEDIUM
- Category B – THEME – The artist may interpret and convey the idea of ‘the Four Elements – Earth, Air, Fire and Water’ either as representational, or metaphorical, or symbolic, or abstract, or in any other way the artist chooses (any medium) .
- Category C – PORTRAIT
- Category D – PHOTOGRAPHY
Works in Category A or B can be two dimensional (eg paintings, prints, drawings etc) or three dimensional (eg sculpture, jewellery, furniture etc).
Works in Category C must be two dimensional only.
Important dates for 2017
- Monday March 21 – Entries open
- Tuesday April 11 – Entries close
- Wednesday April 26 (10am-5pm) : Works to be delivered to the Dardanup Hall
- Friday April 28 – Exhibition opens (7pm)
- Sunday April 30 – Exhibition closes (5pm)
- Sunday April 30 – Works to be picked up (5pm-6pm) from Dardanup Hall. No works can be collected before closing time. Identification (and authorisation where applicable) will be required before works are released.
- Saturday April 29 – Sunday May 7 : Art Trail Open (see individual venues for opening days/times)
Proudly supported by